- Identify the basic construction, purpose and function of components for equipment to operate on the highway
- Identify the purpose and use of all controls and explain meaning of gauges
- Identify and comply with manufacturer's instructions in accordance with operators handbook and other information sources
- Carry out pre-use and running checks prior to commencing operations
- Manoeuvre the plant safely within the site framework
- Demonstrate an understanding of recognised hand signals
- Position plant correctly for loading
- Manoeuvre loaded plant correctly taking a pre-determined route
- Place loads correctly
- Keep within safe working parameters
- Demonstrate shut down and security procedures when leaving plant unattended
Sibbald Limited Centre Locations
May be obtained upon application.
Arrange your course with Sibbald
If pre-scheduled dates are not listed on this page, or if the dates published do not fit your requirement, please contact us as arrangements can be made to suit your needs.
Chat: Use our chat bot at the bottom right of this page.
Tel: 01501 750900