This is an assessment qualification.
To attain level II S/NVQ qualification in the candidates chosen skilled trade, this award enables the candidate to apply for the CPCS Competent Operator Card (Blue Card)
Candidates must have passed the CSCS Health & Safety Test (Within the last 24 months) and must also hold a current valid CPCS trained operative card (RED CARD) in order to begin this VQ.
- Conform to general workplace health, safety and welfare
- Conform to productive work practices
- Prepare plant or machinery for operational performance
- Operate plant or machinery to extract
- Operate plant or machinery to excavate
- Operate plant or machinery to construct and form
- Operate plant or machinery to receive and transport loads
- Operate plant or machinery for accessing
- Operate plant or machinery to lay and distribute
- Operate plant or machinery to compact
- Operate plant or machinery to process
These S/NVQ qualifications request the candidate to demonstrate, in a real workplace environment, that candidates are competent against a set of performance statements. Candidates are assessed by an occupationally competent and qualified assessor whose job is to work with candidates and help them through the S/NVQ programme.
CPCS Card (Blue Competent Operator Card)
This Level II S/NVQ is required to allow application for the CPCS BLUE CARD.
Live on site assessment carried out.
Assessment Fee: £670 (+ VAT)
Registration and certification fee’s: £59.50 (VAT Exempt)
Note: Additional travel charges may be applied for assessments that are conducted out with 25 miles from our Blackridge centre.
Arrange your course with Sibbald
If pre-scheduled dates are not listed on this page, or if the dates published do not fit your requirement, please contact us as arrangements can be made to suit your needs.
Chat: Use our chat bot at the bottom right of this page.
Tel: 01501 750900