This is an assessment qualification.
To attain level IV S/NVQ qualification in the candidates chosen skilled trade, this award enables the candidate to apply for the CPCS Competent Operator Card (Blue Card)
Who AttendsCandidates must have passed the CSCS Health & Safety Test (Within the last 24 months) and must also hold a current valid CPCS trained operative card (RED CARD) in order to begin this VQ.
- Develop and maintain good working relationships
- Plan lifting activities
- Plan and establish health, safety, welfare and environmental systems for lifting operations
- Plan work activities and resources to meet work requirements
- Evaluate and select work methods
- Plan the preparation of the site for the project
- Identify, allocate and plan the deployment and use of plant, equipment or machinery
CPCS Card (Blue Competent Operators Card)
This Level IV S/NVQ is required to allow application for the CPCS BLUE CARD.
Live on site assessment carried out.
Assessment Fee: £1390.00 (+ VAT)
Registration and certification fee’s: £64.50 (VAT Exempt
Note: Additional travel charges may be applied for assessments that are conducted out with 25 miles from our Blackridge centre.
Arrange your course with Sibbald
If pre-scheduled dates are not listed on this page, or if the dates published do not fit your requirement, please contact us as arrangements can be made to suit your needs.
Chat: Use our chat bot at the bottom right of this page.
Tel: 01501 750900