Candidates must have passed the CSCS Health Safety Test (within the last 24 months).
- The renewable test is split into test modules. Each module had 15 randomly selected multiple choice questions, which need to be answered within 15 minutes.
- Each module is CPCS plant specific and the questions are based on a range of topics and key knowledge expected of experienced plant operators.
- Different modules have been developed to meet the demands of various construction plant and trades. Modules are available for each category of plant or group of similar categories. You will need to make sure you book and prepare for the right one(s).
- Use the Module Matcher to work out which module(s) you need to take for the CPCS renewal test.
- You can take up to five CPCS renewal test modules.
Arrange your course with Sibbald
If pre-scheduled dates are not listed on this page, or if the dates published do not fit your requirement, please contact us as arrangements can be made to suit your needs.
Chat: Use our chat bot at the bottom right of this page.
Tel: 01501 750900