This one-day course accredited by Association of project Safety (APS) is relevant for all types of client’s who fund, procure, select and appoint designers and contractors for any construction work for existing and new real estate infrastructure assets and/or buildings.
- Latest UK Statistics
- HSE's role & enforcement
- HASAWA, MHSWR, CDM 2015 overview and application with other legislation and using HSE’s Guidance L153
- Duty holder responsibilities
- Preparation of the client’s brief
- Procurement and duty holder appointments
- Requirements for notification of projects
- Preparing Pre-Construction Information (PCI) involving existing relevant information and surveys etc.
- Planning and design
- The importance of temporary works and the Client’s duties on ‘Management Arrangements’.
- Design Risk Management (DRM)
- Construction Phase Plan (CPP) requirements
*PLEASE NOTE* all online bookings are provisional until confirmed with you by our training team.
Arrange your course with Sibbald
If pre-scheduled dates are not listed on this page, or if the dates published do not fit your requirement, please contact us as arrangements can be made to suit your needs.
Chat: Use our chat bot at the bottom right of this page.
Tel: 01501 750900