This practical one-day course introduces you to the process approach to management and the ISO requirements for the standards for Quality, Health & Safety and Environment. It lays the foundations for working with QHSE Business Management Systems.
It is an ideal introductory module for our Internal Auditor training and does not have any pre-requisites.
By the end of this module, participants will be able to:
- Describe how processes operate
- List the phases of Deming’s (PDCA) cycle of continual improvement
- Define, in a business sense, quality, environment and health & safety
- Describe advantages of management systems to control quality, environment, and health & safety in a business
- Explain the standard structure of Annex SL
This course has been approved by the International Institute of Risk and Safety Management.
Arrange your course with Sibbald
If pre-scheduled dates are not listed on this page, or if the dates published do not fit your requirement, please contact us as arrangements can be made to suit your needs.
Chat: Use our chat bot at the bottom right of this page.
Tel: 01501 750900