To provide the learner a general understanding of how to safely undertake fire marshal activities.
Anyone undertaking or managing fire marshal activities in the workplace.
- The importance of fire safety, including the law, roles and responsibilities of the employer and the Fire Marshal
- The principles of fire and the fire triangle
- Risk assessments and control measures
- Fire safety arrangements and monitoring
- Emergency Evacuation Procedures
This short E-learning course will provide delegates with the knowledge required to ensure employees within an organisation understand how to carry out or manage fire marshal activities.
This is an online E-Learning Course. Teaching is conducted using video, audio, slides, graphs and descriptive media
Multiple choice assessments are carried out at the end of the course.
Completion Certificates are issued through email and are accredited by Highfield Awarding Body.
Pre-Requisites: The minimum entry requirement is a good understanding of spoken and written English
Duration: 2 hr