Health & Safety Courses
We have a whole range of Health and Safety Courses on offer for a wide variety of Industries, which are accredited by the associated governing bodies.
- The 5 Day Site Managers Safety Training Scheme Course (SMSTS) that is recognised as the industry benchmark for all site managers.
- The 2 Day Client Contractor National Safety Group (CCNSG) Safety Passport Course which is to ensure a basic knowledge of health and safety for all site personnel to enable them, after appropriate site induction, to work on site more safely with lower risk to themselves and others.
- 1 Day CSCS Course for Construction Operatives.
- Refresher Courses are also available.
Quarry Products Industry:
- All Contractors operating within the quarrying industry are now expected to hold a Safety Passport. Why? The industry jointly signed with the Health and Safety Commission (HSC) a pledge to halve the number of accidents in the industry by 2005 and having successfully met and exceeded this target, the QPA launched its new five-year health and safety Hard Target for the quarrying industry and QPA Members have again pledged to reduce the incident figure by a further 50%.
General Health and Safety:
- We offer a wide variety of courses in the area such as:
- 1 Day General Safety Awareness Course tailored to your needs
- Risk Assessment
- COSHH Assessment
- Working at Heights
New Courses on Offer are:
IOSH Managing & Working Safely:
- 4 Day IOSH Approved Managing Safely designed to provide managers and those with leadership responsibilities with the knowlegde and skills to integrate effective health & safety management and loss control practices into their leadership role.
- 1 Day IOSH Approved Working Safely.
If the course you are looking for is not shown on our website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01501 750900, where a member of our team will be happy to help!