Get Ready for Work Programme
Could You Take a Trainee on Placement?
We are looking for appropriate companies and self-employed personnel to participate and provide a work based placement opportunity within their business for one or more of our Get Ready for Work Trainees.
Trainees on the GRFW programme are young people - Aged 16-18, who have left school and have enrolled with us and are actively seeking training and employment.
The programme provides training and work placements across a wide spectrum of industries.
What Are the Benefits for You and Your Company?
- Gives your Company a flexible and a cost effective way to add an additional member of staff.
- Increases output, increasing earnings.
- Sibbald Ltd pays Trainees weekly allowance and travel expenses.
- Allows you to utilise yourself or other members of staff in different areas.
- Gives you the opportunity to help young person gain employment or employment training.
- All trainees come with basic Health & Safety Training.
- Specific training needs including nationally certificated courses can be delivered.
- Allows you to monitor a trainee before offering full time employment if this is an option.
- A flexible programme in which you can stop the placement at any time.
- Full support for both trainees and Placement Company from Sibbald Training.
- You only pay a small weekly fee towards placement administration costs.
For further information please contact: John Speirs, Craft & Project Manager 01501 750917 or 07734852168